Tuesday 10 March 2015

Folk Night

Folk Night

We had a great open mic type night here not too long ago. A number of people put their egos on the line and got up and performed and it really was a lot of fun. I got roped into doing a couple of numbers with Pete, our local wintering musical guru. He plays the guitar beautifully and let me ruin it with my totally mediocre uke playing, which I hope I masked successfully with my singing?! I do have recorded footage of these, to be shown to a select few at a later date…perhaps. A scary evening…but a lot of fun! And I also got dragged in to a couple of other acts along the way too. Everybody did really well and it was such a good evening and something we’ll hopefully do a bit more of in the winter…with a slightly smaller audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment